The Urban Twit

Donsider,

Sorry to read your post re the "twit" - took the gloss off what could have been a goods evening. I have been fairly lucky in that most non-shooters I have met are more interested in learning what you are doing rather than giving you a hard time about it but there have been the odd few with a mission!!

Happy to talk to those that want to lissen but won't get drawn into arguements with those who will not, especially as you pointed out, when you are carrying a rifle and without a independent witness present. You did the right thing - don't get involved with such people, be polite and move on.

PS saw the photo of your brownie from your fishing trip - now that was a fish!! Been years since I fished the north lochs.

Sad to say, a lesson for us all here, we never know who's watching us whilst we are out and about.
A sobering thing the suns flash off binos when out with a rifle.

As soon as it starts, always, always grab your phone and record the conversation.

the one time you don't, is the time when the bunny-huggers will claim you threatened them with a firearm, and we all know where that one ends up!

Back