Hornet moderater

ian 243

HI just got a cz 527 hornet . and i need a sound moderater .i will be reloading any help will do.:lol:

hi ian i to have a cz 527 i have a jet z compact and ive just ordered an a tec compact off jager sa i will let you no how i get on with them.regards bushart

Hi Ian I have a Brno model 2 Fox in hornet and it has a JLS Stalker fitted, good bit of kit and dismantles for cleaning :thumb: Regards reiver xxv

hornet mod

hi ian,just sold my cz hornet and reloading gear,i found that 35 grn vmax and 11 grns of h110 with a light crimp ,at a 100 yrds gave me 1/4 to 1/2 ins groups,i also used midway dogtown bullets 34 grn hp,and 11.5 grns of h110 with again a light crimp, i used cci small pistol primers ,if any help atb steve

I have a T4. Works very well,it's size is proportionate to the rifle (Ruger M77) and it doesn't strip for cleaning so there's nothing to fiddle with :)
ps.. been using it for years and no rust as they are reputed to do.

fraser

Another thumbs up for the T4:thumb:

It may not be the lightest, prettiest, or the most high tech but it does the job very well on my CZ527.

Lil'gun is my powder of choice but I am told that H110 is the muts dangly bits too. The 35grain v-max is an awesome choice, my CZ just loves them accurate as the day is long and devestating to old Mr Charlie. A light crimp does seem to be the way to go.

Regards,

Ads

hi gents thanks for that .I am goin to try the T4 for now .I got a T8 on my 223 think i will try lil gun

Back