Thread: partridges wanted

partridges wanted

partridges wanted 50

Red or grey
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

what you got mate dont mind either! red are easier to drive but would like to release greys but dont think they would hold!!

Go for reds....grey tend to stick together in one big covey and fly as low as a jack russels nads
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    Go for reds....grey tend to stick together in one big covey and fly as low as a jack russels nads
    thanks for the warning! just prefer greys i know there hard work

Greys arent hard work and will fly as good as anything if treated right , good food , plenty of water and dusting sights , and lets face it we should all be putting a few down

Quote Originally Posted by trouble View Post
    Greys arent hard work and will fly as good as anything if treated right , good food , plenty of water and dusting sights , and lets face it we should all be putting a few down
    my thoughts entirely

Maybe this would be a good time and place to start some sort of campagne to encourage everyone who releases birds to let a few English partridges go

Quote Originally Posted by trouble View Post
    Maybe this would be a good time and place to start some sort of campagne to encourage everyone who releases birds to let a few English partridges go
    i started to release a few i reared under broodys when i lived on the levels in sommerset but they never seemed to last long!

Their the best ones , but surely if we all do a few every year it will help and we can help each other and the grey by learning from our mistakes . If we all do a few it adds up to alot