Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: partridges wanted

  1. #1

    partridges wanted

    partridges wanted 50

  2. #2
    Red or grey
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

  3. #3
    what you got mate dont mind either! red are easier to drive but would like to release greys but dont think they would hold!!

  4. #4
    Go for reds....grey tend to stick together in one big covey and fly as low as a jack russels nads
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    Go for reds....grey tend to stick together in one big covey and fly as low as a jack russels nads
    thanks for the warning! just prefer greys i know there hard work

  6. #6
    Greys arent hard work and will fly as good as anything if treated right , good food , plenty of water and dusting sights , and lets face it we should all be putting a few down

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble View Post
    Greys arent hard work and will fly as good as anything if treated right , good food , plenty of water and dusting sights , and lets face it we should all be putting a few down
    my thoughts entirely

  8. #8
    Maybe this would be a good time and place to start some sort of campagne to encourage everyone who releases birds to let a few English partridges go

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble View Post
    Maybe this would be a good time and place to start some sort of campagne to encourage everyone who releases birds to let a few English partridges go
    i started to release a few i reared under broodys when i lived on the levels in sommerset but they never seemed to last long!

  10. #10
    Their the best ones , but surely if we all do a few every year it will help and we can help each other and the grey by learning from our mistakes . If we all do a few it adds up to alot

Similar Threads

  1. WANTED WANTED SAKO 85
    By Tayfix in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30-03-2010, 14:50
  2. Pheasants nad partridges in cages
    By David BASC in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15-03-2010, 12:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •