Thread: Dies

Dies

I am looking for a set of .243 dies prefare RCBS as they are the ones i know how to use. Getting a girlie gun for them pesky rabbits and long distance hares

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    I am looking for a set of .243 dies prefare RCBS as they are the ones i know how to use. Getting a girlie gun for them pesky rabbits and long distance hares
    ........Hares?....I dont think so

Hi

I've got a Redding Type S bushing die in 243 if you're interested? I've sold the bushing, but you'll want to measure your cases etc and get the right size anyway. Here's the link:

For Sale: Redding Type S bushing style full-length sizing die, .243 Win......

We can discuss the price...

Andrew

Andrew thanks mate but looking for a full set of easy use dies full neck and seater. Whats wrong with a few long distance hares now the dog men have gone the hare is a real pest in some areas.

No problem, I certainly wouldn't describe bushing dies as "easy use"!

No idea about the hares, you'll have to ask sparko!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    Andrew thanks mate but looking for a full set of easy use dies full neck and seater. Whats wrong with a few long distance hares now the dog men have gone the hare is a real pest in some areas.
    Hi, I dont know which area you are In, but where we are hares are something to be regarded as a privelige to see let alone shoot them...Plus there Is a mystical aspect associated with them, probably due to the close proximity to Glastonbury....Man