quad ready for action

norma 308

View attachment 7491
the foreman 500 now ready for work put a few custom parts on to suit me ,electrics for the feed snacker all on too so just waiting for rape to get harvested now :lol:
will post afew picks of rack and box later for those that have asked
thanks

Last edited:
cant beat it eh:D had that vixon last night from the back door coming into bait ,didnt even get on the bike ,she was nearly dry of milk so expect her cubs about in a day or two

nice work... makes my plastic bread tray held on with cable ties look shoddy :lol:

used to have an old fish tray just upgraded over the years front box and rear rack [seat] both sat on a rubber mat 1/2'' thick to stop vibration and stop the wifes bum netting numb about a days work and no more than £20 to set up with bits fished out of skips and the farm yard .15mm copper pipe on main top rest slots nicely into clulite handle

Can I ask you please not to post info about quads.................Somebody has put the idea into my head that I should get one and I just can't get shot of it. (Ha ha, shot of it, that's a good, aw never mind)
I keep looking at flea bay to check prices. oh dear, more money. :D

Nice job by the way.

paid £2100 +vat for that 07 one it was a bit neglected just wanted a spruce up that the dealer would do for another grand cost me £100 to do ,could not function without one do most of my lampin all my feeding ,trapping ect dont use the truck much as we are on the ELS scheme and have 6m margins and i get bollocked for chewing them up ,beware private sale check history ALOT GET STOLEN i have had 3 go !

Sorry guys I deleted the pics ages ago from my gallery one still seems to be available to me showing the rest not sure if you can see it ,easy enough to make with basic mig welding skills and materials from b&q measurements depend on your stature and type of bike this particular rest has been on a few bikes as its part of the front box .all padded out with pipe lagging covered in duck tape .
norma

Back