Roe skin needed...

bartzkingx

I have an eight week female BMH coming to me from Poland in August and I've almost finished all my prep regards collected blood, cleaves etc. The only think I'm missing is a roe skin...

I intend to use it to make a deer dummy for chase training and predator training later on down the line. Unfortunately I don't have access to a roe skin at the moment because I am unable to shoot.

Will anyone or does anyone have access to one that I can buy off them that I can stick in my freezer? Even if you don't but you know where I could get one from that would be great. I'm already using various professional stalkers for blood etc but can't get a skin.

Tom

I have an eight week female BMH coming to me from Poland in August and I've almost finished all my prep regards collected blood, cleaves etc. The only think I'm missing is a roe skin...

I intend to use it to make a deer dummy for chase training and predator training later on down the line. Unfortunately I don't have access to a roe skin at the moment because I am unable to shoot.

Will anyone or does anyone have access to one that I can buy off them that I can stick in my freezer? Even if you don't but you know where I could get one from that would be great. I'm already using various professional stalkers for blood etc but can't get a skin.

Tom

Tom,

Drop me a PM with your location in Germany and I will put you onto a number of contacts who may well be in a position to help you out.

He is posting from a UK mobile IP so might not be in Germany...

If you are anywhere near Bristol/North Somerset I am about to skin a roe buck this evening but let me know this evening as it's bin day tomorrow!

Alex

Yeah I am in Germany and I love every minute of it due to the hunting opportunities out there!

Steyr.308, I'm in Guetersloh, Nord-Rhein Westphalia. I'm currently on my last course in the UK before I head to Germany for two years, at the moment I'm in Portsmouth.

Alex, apologies for late reply. Are you able to keep hold of the skin until I am able to drive up and collect?

Thanks for your replies

Shouldn't be a problem, I'm just wondering whether I could meet you somewhere a bit nearer as I might be down in Hampshire (near Romsey) if you can wait a couple of weeks?

Alex

Yeah I can definitely wait a few weeks mate, I'm not moving back to Germany until August so I'm just getting prepped early before I go. Just let me know when and where I can pick it up and how much you want for it.

Tom

It's yours for nothing, I can't ask for payment for something that was going to end up in the bin anyway! It will need some scraping/cleaning up though, it was late and it came off in a hurry! :D

Alex

I have several surplus to requirements. They are tanned and you can have them for cost of tanning and postage.

They have a bit of hair missing (small patches) because the tannery cocked up on them (operator was too rough) otherwise they are lovely skins.

Pm me

D

Nice to meet you the other night Tom, hope the skin does the job! :thumb:

I'm glad the police car left before we made the 'transaction'... I can only imagine what he would have thought as I passed over the 'merchandise' in a shadowy corner of McDonalds carpark! :lol:

Alex

Back