Thread: how do i introduce myself ? ive given all the details required then fell at the first

SD Regular

how do i introduce myself ? ive given all the details required then fell at the first

Hi all ive spent the last hour looking to join a forum as im very new to stalking and keen to gain advise from the more experienced , however after all my details have been accepted i cant seem to introduce myself .

Hi there.
    Welcome along I am new my self. Just go back your intr and edit your last messege . All the best .

Welcome to the site, you will get the hang of it soon

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome to site fellow lancastrian you will get plenty advice from the guys on here dont be shi just ask, ho and dont bother about anyone taking the micheal that is just some guys way off welcoming you its all fun.

SD Regular
    Thanks for the welcome John , i even had trouble login in and had to ring hq . This stalking lark has gripped me hard after 20yrs of bunnie bashing its like a breath of fresh air ,
    ive got my dsc1 booked for mid july so ive a lot to digest . once them pratts at fad sort out the mess over my 243 there should be no stopping me .

SD Regular
    Thanks Ding Dong , after 30yrs in the building trade , taking the urine is childs play . One serious question Mr Dingle what strength of binos would you recomend for spotting , my stalking is all woodland and over arable crop .

Hi have a pair of steiner ranger pros 8x32 from york guns there good and if i break them i wont cry, cant afford a pair of swaro`s well I can if I win lottery this week end, me thinks im dreaming!!!!!!!!!this is me.

SD Regular
    Thanks for that , im off downt game fair tomorrow at summat or other castle i was hopeing to pick up the usual " SHOW SPECIAL " .

SD Regular
    Thaks for the welcome , just a thoughy one of your pisc has a car reg on it , is that wise ? you never know what the anti brigade might make of a car with four flat tyres or even worse !!!

hi mate am from lancs keep you posted