Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The real test !

The real test !

ive just given another local stalker a righ rollocking , 1 for shooting a munty with a .17 (all he had at the time he said ) and 2 for not calling me sooner !

the munty was neck shot and at the time of writing this the track is 36hrs old , im meeting him to track it tonight , at this moment in time this is my BMH xena's oldest track by far and over an unknown distance !

lets see what happens !

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

good luck let us know the update

If you had a GWP I might hold out some hope...................but a BMH I doubt it.................haha just kidding, good luck.

Ill bet its got a big head and he thought "ill blop it with a 17 in case i dont see him again" hence him being so desperate to find it , and ill bet hes done others and thought "oops never mind its not a big one"

Am surprised he owned up to it really. Hope it ends well.

Had a similar thing last month young lad I am supervising (as required on his ticket) was out rabbiting saw the munti and hay presto phones me for the dog! Dog found it after three hours still alive and surpise suprise a very very good head on it. I was tempted to say find someone else to supervise but he would only do it again and not explain the need for a change in supervisor. So it was a long walk back for him to the truck (about a mile) carrying the munti and I also have the head! Not for me just to keep as a reminder to him.

well its situations like this , that we have the SD deer dog register in place .

i do not kow if this guy is a member of this site or not , but at least he did call (better late than never !) and ill go and do my best to find it !

now xena tracks well as long as there is a good foot scent she's not overly keen on blood , and at least the guy has found blood in 2 places along the track so im not going completely blind .

we have had a couple of heavy down pours this afternoon , will a little luck the damp might lift the scent a little more and i hope we'll find it quickly !

Discretion assured

found it after an hour , it ran into a wheat field and picked up a tram line found it stone dead and yep it was a medal head .

xena tracked well once we got passed the bloody rabbit warren !

Discretion assured

Well done Leec6.5 a nice track . But apart from finding the Deer I would also phone the police and report him for useing an unsuitable caliber on deer. I feel These people need to be named and shamed.

Lee
    Well done on the find
    but on another note
    where do you now stand legally??