A King is dying. He tells his three sons to go out on a hunt and sell a duck for profit. He who makes the most shall inherit the kingdom.

So the Eldest goes out, Kills a duck goes to market, sells it for 2 bucks. Returns to his father and tells him of his deed, the middle son goes out, Kills a duck goes to market, sells it for 5 bucks. Returns to his father and tells him of his deed

The youngest son goes out, kills a duck, but on the way to the market he is approached by a young lady who asks him, ill give you a f**k for that duck. The boy agrees and at it they go. After they finish the boy feels a bit bad and say's I really need that duck, so how bout I give you a f**k for that duck.

The girl thinks for a second, and agrees, so off they go again. The boy feeling much better about himself, returns to the trail to start walking when out of no-where a wagon comes flying around the corner, he drops the duck and runs to the side. The wagon rolls right over the top completely f**king the duck.
The driver gets out and sees the face on the boy, apologizes greatly and then offers him 25 bucks.

The boy quickly runs home to his father. Father Father, the kings responds, how did you go my son.

Well I got a f**k for a duck, a duck for a f**k and 25 bucks for a f**ked up duck.