Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Record Sable

Record Sable

Hi Guys,

Just thought I`d share a picture of my most recent safari client with his Sable bull. The measurement was 47 7/8th". This makes it the new number 1 for Zambian game ranches and #12 in the world for SCI.

Enjoy!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony%27s%20Sable[1].JPG 
Views:	160 
Size:	199.2 KB 
ID:	7589

Quote Originally Posted by Shavesgreen View Post
    Hi Guys,

Just thought I`d share a picture of my most recent safari client with his Sable bull. The measurement was 47 7/8th". This makes it the new number 1 for Zambian game ranches and #12 in the world for SCI.

Enjoy!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tony%27s%20Sable[1].JPG 
Views:	160 
Size:	199.2 KB 
ID:	7589
    Bloody hell Charly I bet that cost more than a tenner

Lets just say it cost a few of the pink ones Wayne!!! I confess it turned out slightly bigger than expected and the hunter was chuffed.
    Shall I put you down for a couple next year mate?

Lets just say it cost a few of the pink ones Wayne!!! I confess it turned out slightly bigger than expected and the hunter was chuffed.
    Shall I put you down for a couple next year mate?
    Yep put me down for one same rates as my Munty stalking is that ok?????

Yep no problem buddy but please make sure you have all 80 of those medal heads tethered to the fence for me in advance this time . I will require elevenses after the first 40 (the bubbly and oysters will suffice but please no more dancing girls as I find it very off-putting) I assume you will be handling the caping yourself??? I would like them all as life size mounts to adorn my bed chamber..... I may bring my Valet again; he will require some hearty vitals and a suitable wench for the evening...........

As you can tell I`m at home and bored... Had the dreaded op yesterday and still very sore indeed

Yep no problem buddy but please make sure you have all 80 of those medal heads tethered to the fence for me in advance this time . I will require elevenses after the first 40 (the bubbly and oysters will suffice but please no more dancing girls as I find it very off-putting) I assume you will be handling the caping yourself??? I would like them all as life size mounts to adorn my bed chamber..... I may bring my Valet again; he will require some hearty vitals and a suitable wench for the evening...........

As you can tell I`m at home and bored... Had the dreaded op yesterday and still very sore indeed
    I think you are bored whats the matter has the op stopped your normal pastime I should think so you were going to need a bigger house the way you were going

I like the bit about bringing your Valet you gonna give hime some shooting lessons before he comes again thats f****d the my chance of my Fallow aint it

He`ll kill me when he reads this thread!!

He`ll kill me when he reads this thread!!
    Oh well as long as the Fallows safe

Nice Charly
    Dont think we can match that in September
    The wifes trying to get me in for op aswell
    Colin
    Zeiss Pro Stalker and Agent for Starlght Night Vision

North Eastern Victoria Australia Mitta Mitta Sambar country.
    Deer Dog Available
    It must have been a really tough one to get while wearing that white cap and yellow shirt.....a super stalk for sure!

Good on him