Thread: Hello from Romania

Hello from Romania

Hello all,
    First of all, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dina George, I am 35 years old and I am the co-owner of Best European Hunts Company. I hunt at the age of 8 years old and my father and my grandfather were hunters too.

Quote Originally Posted by George Dina View Post
    Hello all,
    First of all, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dina George, I am 35 years old and I am the co-owner of Best European Hunts Company. I hunt at the age of 8 years old and my father and my grandfather were hunters too.

Hi Dina,

Welcome to SD...tell us a bit more about your business and style of hunting....I take it you have a website?

But before you answer ....if you want to advertise for clients.... you really should sign up as a trade member...its not expensive and will keep admin and other members happy.

cheers
    50/50

Hi George,
    Welcome aboard.
    I have read some of your exploits on the Accurate reloading site.
    I am sure some of the members here would like to hear some too.
    I look forward to some of your trips and pictures.
    EMcC

welcome George , tell us more

Welcome tro the site.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Thanks for all wishes and advices.
    @50/50
    Although I recognize that I would not dislike to have some clients from this forum I will never start my posts with advertising. If anyone is interested in general discussion about hunting in Romania, I will be more than happy to help. Meanwhile, I hope to find more information about muntjac hunt that I am planning for some time and I really want to do it.

Hello and welcome from Inverness.

JR

George, if you want to swap a Muntjac or Fallow for a boar or something else send me a message. You can bring a few friends, I have a club house that you can sleep in. We are about 60k North of London. Last year members from my club shot 185 Deer in 550 outings.
    Last edited by Munty1; 02-07-2011 at 05:28.

Yes welcome to the site, I was in Rumania when your naval fleet including submarines were all tied up due to shortage of fuel. Would you believe I searched all over the med for Patsy Clyne CD's and when we went to Rumania I bought 2 in perfect condition.
    Sorry not shooting related but memory of Rumania, I still have a submariners hat I bought on the docks !

@Munty1
    I will talk with 2 friends of mine and I will contact you soon. Thank you!
    @K333ROE
    Romania is a great destination for hunting, I am sorry you have not find some time to hunt while you where in Romania, but the time is in front of us.