Deer Control Leases

http://www.forestry.gov.uk/website/f...ue/infd-7nrksm

sorry if its up some were already.

Not too far away from me - around 1hr, but am only level 1 qualified
    Thanks for the info though

Cheers
    Daz

RS,

You can have my details and level 2 if you want it for getting the tender in and as long as you get level 2 by the time the lease starts you are jamming.

Mind put on the lease you live in Surrey, they like that, so they can go in and murder the deer when you are not there .

Laffin aside ~I have stalked up there and it is good land with plenty beasties, but plenty commercial guys in the area as well. google stalking loch awe. Oh and the midges are fecking brutal.

I was going to tender but it was an hour and ten from me

cheers lads!!!
    Looking at the tender with vat it would be around 1800 for 1 lease holder + 2 stalkers so 600 each - not too bad really for the size of the area.
    Will just have to wait til i do my level 2

Cheers
    Daz

daz what the suggested tender price and what it goes for are sometimes a lot different
    atb tom

Yes i thought that mate, but as a starting indication 600 each wouldn't be too bad if there were a good number of deer on the ground.

ATB
    Daz

Quote Originally Posted by tom reveley View Post
    daz what the suggested tender price and what it goes for are sometimes a lot different
    atb tom
    Has tom has just said just because the FC value the land at xxxx amount does not mean that is what it is worth or what it will go for.
    The only way to say this land is worth xxxx amount is to go and give the place a good look round. no one can say its worth xxxx from there arm chair but they will do

cam the fc are looking for a price of 100 per roe as you know and on the land in question the red deer on the land there are lots of people about who will not go and look and put in stupid bids i think you know that
    cheers ton

nice bit of ground looked at it a few years ago and its probably been opened up a bit since then,less than an hour from me but ive got enough at the moment and couldnt afford it anyway cos it will go for more than15oo+vat thats a certainty