Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 1 course Gloucestershire

Level 1 course Gloucestershire

Following the fantastic take up for the July and September courses, we have now arranged a third course for the end of October, the 29th, 30th and 31st. As usual it will be held at the Royal Agricultural college Rural Skills centre and the shooting test will be at the Corinium range a short distance away. Please PM, email or phone for details.

Regards

Paul

Welcome to Corinium Rifle Range
    info@coriniumrange.com

Please let me have details. Might send my daughter there.

Quote Originally Posted by HME View Post
    Following the fantastic take up for the July and September courses, we have now arranged a third course for the end of October, the 29th, 30th and 31st. As usual it will be held at the Royal Agricultural college Rural Skills centre and the shooting test will be at the Corinium range a short distance away. Please PM, email or phone for details.

Regards

Paul

info@coriniumrange.com
    Cost????
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

I think that the fact that a post in my defence has been removed as well as a silence from the vociferous individual who has been proved wholly and utterly wrong speaks volumes. I think we have enough problems with antis without idiots from the inside causing problems.
    Post reinstated. I have met Paul on 2 or 3 occassions when I've used his range, and his attitude and approach is highly professional. This is evidenced by the fact that he referred this matter to the appropriate body to ensure that he was correct. In any event, I would trust him 110% to interpret the rules and regulations properly.

My OP was removed because, quite frankly, I can do without becoming embroiled in a matter that has clearly now been resolved fully.
    Last edited by Moonraker68; 01-07-2011 at 06:21.

Moonraker

Many thanks for the kind words. In no way was I suggesting that you had removed your post, I thought the fun police had been busy!

This is why I love forums so much, I seem to remember I got a bit of a going over when I first built the range and dared to charge people for using it! Can't wait to see what happens when I build the next part - that will put the cat amongst the pigeons!

See you in September.

Regards

Paul.

Will the moderators please interject before some harm is done by this person spreading incorrect and illegal suggestions.

Will the moderators please interject before some harm is done by this person spreading incorrect and illegal suggestions.
    I'm going to remove all posts not pertinent to the original advert.

The posts concerning expanding ammo are true for ALL courses so its not fair to have that debate in here. I'll move them to their own thread.

Alex

Many thanks admin, note Trade membership.

Regards

Paul.

Regards

Paul

info@coriniumrange.com
    Please snd me the details of this course. Thanks AB