Thread: stalking in northumberland

stalking in northumberland

Hi all, I'm new to stalking looking for stalkers who take paying guests in northumberland area. Also looking for a syndicate or someone with a lease who is willing to take on a hard working novice.
    Last edited by casper; 29-06-2011 at 19:42.

introduction ?????????????????????????????

,YOU SHOULD BE SO LUCKY,IVE BEEN TRYING SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME,HAD 1 OFFER AND THAT WAS JUST SILLY,DONT KNOW WHY,BUT PEOPLE DONT SEEM TO WANT TO GIVE TO MANY DETAILS AWAY COMPARED TO PEOPLE FURTHER SOUTH,IS IT THAT THERE ARE NO SYNDICATES,PERHAPS PEOPLE SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND START UP OUR OWN SYNDICATE IF ANYBODY KNOWS OF ANYTHING FOR RENT,I KNOW A FEW PLACES FOR SLAE,BUT NOT FOR LEASE,KEEP ME IN MIND IF YOU FIND ANYTHING AND I WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU

If I hear anything I'll let you know. I may broaden my search to take in Durham, cumbria or the borders

the best chance you will get will be a syndicate in the borders or dumfries and galloway as stalking is extremly hard to find in northumberland
    cheers
    tom

You could try Jon Snowdon at Greenlee Deer Stalking (http://www.greenleedeer.co.uk/). I did my DSC1 with him a while back and thoroughly enjoyed it. Alternatively, there is Buck Stalking being advertised on here at Bonchester Bridge. I've recently had a morning's stalk there with Tam and had a great time. I'm a complete novice but that was no problem (for Tam, not me).

Sorry, but I'm not aware of anyone looking for help and that's not for the lack of asking.

Good luck

Try Nemo Hes over that way, and very gd

greenlee now charging £140 a stalk !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by daventus View Post
    greenlee now charging £140 a stalk !!!!!!!
    Try Keith at thatruddyduck@aol.com.
    He is very local and well priced.Been out with him twice and got a 6 pointer first time and blanked last Saturday.Hes a good guy and has some good stalking available.
    Saw a few does and two bucks but not able to get a shot at the bucks.Never mind always another day.Good luck

I will second that, I have been with lots of guides over the years and Keith although not A/W is one of the best chaps I have been with. He is a cracking fella and knows his stuff. He will try his best to get you onto the deer and he is well priced.
    [There is some crap out there so make sure you get recommendations before you go].

FACEMIESTER