Thread: Sako 75 stock

Sako 75 stock

Interested in a spare Sako 75 stock, wood or synthetic, to fit a .243 hunter model.

This will be for a modification project, Glass and Pillar bedding, devcon/or cera -coating, etc.

Just looking for a stock I can a. have some fun with, and b. throw on my rifle during winter to avoid my nice wooden one getting ruined/worn in the rain/damp/etc/etc.

As it's just a fun project, condition doesn't matter, only price. Not looking to spend more than 50 I'm afraid, but if you have an old spare factory synthetic one kicking around that you'll never use anyway, or basic wooden one, why not?

PKL,

I may well have one available on here in a few weeks so will PM you if I do, will probably be looking for slightly more but lets see what the interest is like.

Regards,

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by nielaj View Post
    PKL,

I may well have one available on here in a few weeks so will PM you if I do, will probably be looking for slightly more but lets see what the interest is like.

Regards,

Alex
    Sounds great Alex, just give me a shout when/if please.

I have a spare 75 wood varmint stock if you are not bothered about the larger barrel channel

I have just aquired a stock copying machine and I have a wood hunter stock that once copied will be up for grabs. I would dearly love to get my hands on the varmint stock above to also copy. you could decide which stock you want an perhaps we could do a deal as I would be more want to still own one of the stocks at the end of the day.

Dorg, sounds brilliant if the price is right :-) let me know the time/price details you have in mind mate.

I'd say you get the varmint one off Double Four, as I'd prefer an exact match rather than the varmint model.

D4 - thanks for the offer mate.

If you do a deal with D4 and square him up, he can post his stock to me and I will post my stock to you. As soon as I have got a copy. you can have my stock in about 3 weeks time.
    Dorg