Thread: Gloucestershire Constabulary - good service

Thumbs up Gloucestershire Constabulary - good service

Quick post.

Very helpful, friendly, considered and prompt service from the Firearms Licensing team. Have accompanied conditions removed and a few other points responded to very professionally. Excellent.

"There comes in the dead of night a hand of cold steel that plucks the German sentries from their posts"
    WSC 1942

I took my last one for one and handed it in person on a Monday. My FAC arrived the following Monday.

I went to the shops this morning and there was todays newspaper. Not from yesterday, not from last week, but today newspaper! Brilliant! Thank you shop owner!

I must have sent mine to the wrong place! I sent renewal forms back less than i week after i was sent them, this was in April. Rang them a week before my tickets were due to expire and they hadn't sorted them out, so i now have temporary permits!! lets hope they sort it before these expire!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by glogin View Post
    I went to the shops this morning and there was todays newspaper. Not from yesterday, not from last week, but today newspaper! Brilliant! Thank you shop owner!
    That's rubbish. In Glos, you can get tomorrow's paper.

I have always found the Devon & Cornwall have been very helpful and very prompt. One of the things I have found useful is that they are happy to run through your application quickly to make sure you get it right first time.

They're also very lovely people who don't get paid enough money for a tough job and I hope they read this post

Gloucestershire not Glasgowshire....
    Tomorrow's news - Sunny in Gloucestershire and .....THE COTSWOLD SHOW!
    "There comes in the dead of night a hand of cold steel that plucks the German sentries from their posts"
    WSC 1942