Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fostering

Fostering

A while ago I put a thead on here about fostering and the fact that we have firearms in the house.

Thanks to everyone who got in touch over this and although we did not end up fostering our niece as I mentioned, we are now fostering our nephew. Hopefully he will have the chance of a happy life with us out in the sticks.

Regards

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Good Luck and well done for taking on such a big commitment, glad to hear that you were successful. Another stalker in the making???

All the very best for the future.

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

It takes special kind of people. Good on you
    GAZ

As the last poster said it takes special people,I admire those that can, the very best of luck.

Well done and welcome to the club. I hope it goes well for you, and that the young man will appreciate the life you're giving him.

yes well done and im sure he will grow up too love both you and the countryside

Good on you mucker. At the risk of potentially stirring up some bad memories, how is it that you've got a niece and nephew that needs fostering if you don't mind my asking? It's not compulsory for you to answer mate if you don't want to talk about it. I've just been infected with noseyness from living with a woman for 5 years.....

well done and Good luck for the future Mark i have had my 10yr old Grandson (special guardinship) with me for the last 3+yrs sheer joy to see his smile every-day. And he love's Deer Stalking and Goose shooting. Best wish's to you family

There was a woman just down the road done a bit of fostering and she had a 13 year old two weeks ago . SHE IS DEAD NOW HE STABBED HER.
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by digger9523 View Post
    Good on you mucker. At the risk of potentially stirring up some bad memories, how is it that you've got a niece and nephew that needs fostering if you don't mind my asking? It's not compulsory for you to answer mate if you don't want to talk about it. I've just been infected with noseyness from living with a woman for 5 years.....
    Thank you for that. I cant really say how this has come about but it has been a long drawn out thing and we are glad that it is starting to settle out now.
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.