Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No more mr. nice guy

No more mr. nice guy

Well after the pilchard problem (see bait stations for foxes) I spent every morning and night waiting for the fox. And it kept coming in the dark. So I took the plunge and bought a Pulsa NV scope and while there are still problems with it I have still to rectifie I killed the ******* with it. Over the moon or what.

Mark
    Last edited by stalkinginengland; 30-06-2011 at 18:23.
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

well done mark, let us know how the nv pans out.
    regards john

What a waist of money just to get the beter of a stupid fox .

well the way i see it its the price half a driven day or one gun dog training day so as it had already killed 60+ I saw it as an expensive tool of the trade. Not only that but I saw another so off out to kill that too and then as far as I am concerned that piece of kit is then making money.

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by bunwell wood shoot View Post
    well the way i see it its the price half a driven day or one gun dog training day so as it had already killed 60+ I saw it as an expensive tool of the trade. Not only that but I saw another so off out to kill that too and then as far as I am concerned that piece of kit is then making money.

Mark
    mark I totally agree.
    those not deeply involved in the machanics of game shooting only see a few dead birds.
    we on the other hand see hours of labour lost as well as the end product..... a quality driven bird been worth 20-45 a piece. work that out as 60 birds.
    1 less shoot day is a big chunk of profit and makes all those unpaid extra hours seem worth it.

Ginger barstewards

Hey come on the fox he must have you clever chaps beat its not only the water thats soft down that way .

like the red and growing roe problem has you beat eh??

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    Hey come on the fox he must have you clever chaps beat its not only the water thats soft down that way .
    Well thats enough of your nonsence for one night 6p, now going out to kill him.

Mark