Hi everyone

Bonnie

Hi to you all
Just joined the membership after visting the site a few times and like what i read.
About myself got into deer stalking about 2yrs ago after taking the game handling course so i could sell my pigeons & rabbits to our local game dealer. Completed DMQ1 and DMQ2 portfoli is know complete with 4 cull records had to do 1 more so i now wait.

I like other new stalkers are finding it hard to find stalking at a fair price and ive been taken for the ride a couple of times but we all learn.

so if any members Know of some good stalking at a fair price or are having problems with there cull and wish a hand please pm me and i will be more than willing to help.

see you all in the forum

Welcome to the site Bonnie. Access to stalking is a perrenial problem, but lots of folk have made good connections on here, so you are in the right place.

Bonnie said:
Hi ..
I like other new stalkers are finding it hard to find stalking at a fair price and ive been taken for the ride a couple of times but we all learn.

Yes, welcome - where are you from?

Tell us about your bad experiences, get it off your chest and it's always useful to let others know what to look out for.

You'll hear better tales of good experiences on the forum to cheer you up. :)

Back