Thread: LaCrosse Leather Hunting Boots

LaCrosse Leather Hunting Boots

Me and my mate have just bought a pair each of the above from James Leckie in Falkirk who are selling them at £70. Only issue is that you have to get 2 sizes bigger than your normal shoe size and they are a slightly wider fit. But at the money they seem great value.

Will try and post a photo of them and make later (at work at moment) and after I have cleaned the mud off due to their weekend 'road' test.

I had a pair, burnt them, hop eyour are more waterproof than mine.

Quote Originally Posted by 308boy View Post
    I had a pair, burnt them, hop eyour are more waterproof than mine.
    heel rubbed out on mine 1st pair and replacement pair ,ended up putting a leather patch in the heel so they didnt cripple me !

I tried la crosse wellies a few years ago. I had major leaking issues and when i rang up as they were still in warrenty the supplier had stopped selling them due to them having so many dramas. I got a credit note and a great set of car seat covers instead. Only le chams for me now. The amount of time im out dry feet are worth the money!!

Quote Originally Posted by STAN243 View Post
    I tried la crosse wellies a few years ago. I had major leaking issues and when i rang up as they were still in warrenty the supplier had stopped selling them due to them having so many dramas. I got a credit note and a great set of car seat covers instead. Only le chams for me now. The amount of time im out dry feet are worth the money!!
    I had a pair of their cammo wellies which were on special offer at about £60. All I can say is, thank God I didn't pay full price. The cammo print went very pale and they weren't even thorn proof. They started to split at one thorn puncture point so I patched the boot using a puncture repair kit. The split continued to grow, even from under the patch. 2 seasons and they were in the bin. I'd not buy La Crosse again.
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry mac View Post
    I had a pair of their cammo wellies which were on special offer at about £60. All I can say is, thank God I didn't pay full price. The cammo print went very pale and they weren't even thorn proof. They started to split at one thorn puncture point so I patched the boot using a puncture repair kit. The split continued to grow, even from under the patch. 2 seasons and they were in the bin. I'd not buy La Crosse again.

Same story here, had them replaced 3 times. Won't go there again.