Thread: Well done

Well done

Without wanting to sould like a lick @rse I would just like to say what a pleasent time I have had since I joined the SD. I felt that the moderators were a little heavy handed on one or two occasions but having joined another forum,( who I have just told to stick it) I realise that the need for moderation is very inportant otherwise it just turns to sh!t.

The banter is good , theres loads to find out and plenty of points of view but above all it is friendly and I have met some great people since joining.

I wont be straying again.

Regards

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    This comes up every now and again, I have posted similar myself.

With the help and good will of this site, I have met, stalked, qualified, obtained ground, raised over 3000, all from members, who have asked for nothing in return (unless it was the auction/raffle).

There are some very good people out there who will help, who want to help. The good so out number the bad on here.

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Not a bad site and glad to see admin allow freedom of speech at times. Even for the criminal in sane.

excellent site helped me out no end

cracking site.......definitely a lick ar5e though
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Agreed mark I think the mass walk out over there will open the others eyes.
    keep it up admin you are doing a great job.

Met some good friends, drunk some good beer, and shot some Deer a lot of it from SD
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY