Thread: Hilti cordless drills

Hilti cordless drills

1 12 volt 2 batteries and charger in Hilti plastic case
    the other is a 15 volt including 2 batteries charger and case

80 each plus postage collection is free
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

Open to sensible offers
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

What age and condition are they in any idea what it would roughly cost to send them to fermanagh what is the battery life like.

They are approx 3years old battery life is still good they are in used but not abused condition I can check on postage costs if you are interested, pm me if you want to know more and I will give you my mobile no.

open to offers

hi you still got them drills wood take both kood you get a price to post to central scotland

Quote Originally Posted by weestoker View Post
    hi you still got them drills wood take both kood you get a price to post to central scotland
    Will try to get a price over the weekend mate.