Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny smell

Funny smell

I'm off down south to chase some roe tomorrow, so I was rummaging through my stalking kit last night.
    In my roe sack I found a cheese baguette (I think) left over from around January. I'd been wondering what the odd smell was.

On the plus side I also found a hip flask full of sloe gin.

The answer to your conundrum is keep the baggette and send me the slow gin I need it.
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

That reminds me, i've got 1 1/2 litres of blackberry whisky on the go so they tell me, it's anasthetic by stealth, oh and you can also run a tractor on it
    Anybody want the recipe, i'll PM it to you

Quote Originally Posted by TikkaT3 View Post
    That reminds me, i've got 1 1/2 litres of blackberry whisky on the go so they tell me, it's anasthetic by stealth, oh and you can also run a tractor on it
    please
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Quote Originally Posted by kingstonandy View Post
    I'm off down south to chase some roe tomorrow, so I was rummaging through my stalking kit last night.
    In my roe sack I found a cheese baguette (I think) left over from around January. I'd been wondering what the odd smell was.

On the plus side I also found a hip flask full of sloe gin.
    I can imagine your first impression when you opened the roe sack!! "Cheesus Christ!"..........

Quote Originally Posted by kingstonandy View Post
    Just think what it would have been like if it had been the heart, liver and kidneys!

When I was a student, I returned home at the end of the summer term one year and found a pigeon at the bottom of my decoy bag that that had been there since easter

Yes please.
    basil.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

I carried a Dog Fox which I had shot out of a wood in my Roe sack. Big mistake!!!!!
    It still stinks after much washing!
    MS

I put a pair of roe legs into a plastic bag (the deer had Aladdin's slippers)and put the bag on my work bench out of the reach of my dogs.
    The intention was to show them to a mate a couple of days later. He didn't turn up but after a month or so the smell became very noticeable, on opening the bag I felt noticeably ill!

ditto that recipe please