Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lamping in Central Scotland.

Lamping in Central Scotland.

I can take a youngster out lamping on 9 farms and our 900 acre estate and can almost promise a fox to observe and shoot. Farms are around Stirling, Gargunnock, Kippen, Doune, Fallin, Skinflats, Avonbridge and Caldercruix. BASC or other insurance inclusive membership a must. PM you contacts?
    Last edited by RED-DOT; 07-07-2011 at 21:39.

Why BASC are you a rep for them There was me getting my kit ready till i seen the last bit.

[QUOTE=RED-DOT;236050]I can take a youngster out lamping .......QUOTE]

And it was only the last bit that excluded you??????

Insurance is a MUST and anyone shooting these days should have it whether it be BASC, SGA or other.

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    I can take a youngster out lamping on 9 farms and our 900 acre estate and can almost promise a fox to observe and shoot. Farms are around Stirling, Gargunnock, Kippen, Doune, Fallin, Skinflats, Avonbridge and Caldercruix. BASC or other insurance inclusive membership a must. PM you contacts?

Do i qualify if i am young at heart ???????

lamping

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    pm sent

ps I think I recognize your name from another forum (Defender)
    Last edited by david1; 16-07-2011 at 20:59.

I had a young fella out on Friday night and between us we shot five foxes and we got home at 5am wiped out and happy. Still lots of hay/wheat/barley/oats still standing but the young fella commented how quiet and accurate the 243 was.... nice!

It's good to help the wee fellas as they will be our future helpers? Mark shot two foxes at well over 200 yards and i have never seen such a steady shot taken... he is hooked and i have had 6 texts telling me where he is finding fox poo!

Stunning area you live mate, I was up in LochLomond last week for a couple of days, could see myselof retiring up there one day!!!