Available: Lamping in Central Scotland.

RED-DOT

I can take a youngster out lamping on 9 farms and our 900 acre estate and can almost promise a fox to observe and shoot. Farms are around Stirling, Gargunnock, Kippen, Doune, Fallin, Skinflats, Avonbridge and Caldercruix. BASC or other insurance inclusive membership a must. PM you contacts?

Last edited:
Why BASC are you a rep for them :rofl:There was me getting my kit ready till i seen the last bit.

Insurance is a MUST and anyone shooting these days should have it whether it be BASC, SGA or other.

I can take a youngster out lamping on 9 farms and our 900 acre estate and can almost promise a fox to observe and shoot. Farms are around Stirling, Gargunnock, Kippen, Doune, Fallin, Skinflats, Avonbridge and Caldercruix. BASC or other insurance inclusive membership a must. PM you contacts?

Do i qualify if i am young at heart ??????? :lol:

lamping

pm sent

ps I think I recognize your name from another forum (Defender)

Last edited:
I had a young fella out on Friday night and between us we shot five foxes and we got home at 5am wiped out and happy. Still lots of hay/wheat/barley/oats still standing but the young fella commented how quiet and accurate the 243 was.... nice!

It's good to help the wee fellas as they will be our future helpers? Mark shot two foxes at well over 200 yards and i have never seen such a steady shot taken... he is hooked and i have had 6 texts telling me where he is finding fox poo!

Stunning area you live mate, I was up in LochLomond last week for a couple of days, could see myselof retiring up there one day!!!

I had a 14 year old out last night and he worked the roof lamp well and we got a vixen near one of our pens. Had him guess the sex and age of the vixen (a cub) and then on to a few shots at a deer target from the Landie window. School holidays eh!

Back