Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Practice

Best Practice

Just got a new best practice guy through to add to the folder with it came a Lantra Questioner and loks like they are going to that route so start getting ready for what they put together for us to learn.

Davie what the fox hat are you on about let everyone in on it your getting like a politician half the question none of the answer.

hi bob the latest best pratice guides that have just been sent out contain a lantra questonaire which is all about different types of training they are asking people to fill in this questoinaire all about diffrent aspects of feildcraft and work taking place in the countryside heather burning and diffrent things so it looks like they are trying to work out what types of training to do
    atb tom

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    Just got a new best practice guy through to add to the folder with it came a Lantra Questioner and loks like they are going to that route so start getting ready for what they put together for us to learn.
    I thought you'd already filled it out?

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...earch-scotland

Panic! Conspiracy!

Joking aside I haven't received any updates to the Best Practice folder for ages... is it a new section or just some updated pages?

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    Panic! Conspiracy!

Joking aside I haven't received any updates to the Best Practice folder for ages... is it a new section or just some updated pages?

Alex
    Aye "we're all doomed"

If they don't send out the updates, that must mean it's OK to perform 'average' practice.

Quote Originally Posted by DL View Post
    Aye "we're all doomed"

If they don't send out the updates, that must mean it's OK to perform 'average' practice.
    "Average" Surely Not, that would'nt be allowed Dan.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post
    "Average" Surely Not, that would'nt be allowed Dan.
    My knifes only half as sharp as it could be, carbon steel rather than stainless, and I only have one latex glove left thats been in the glove compartment for a while.

Do I qualify as an average practice practitioner?

Pass the bailer twine.

Quote Originally Posted by DL View Post
    My knifes only half as sharp as it could be, carbon steel rather than stainless, and I only have one latex glove left thats been in the glove compartment for a while.

Do I qualify as an average practice practitioner?

Pass the bailer twine.
    Carbon take's a better edge than Stainless your Knife is BLUNT!!!, to test try cut'n the fingers off your "one glove" . Then you'll have none, will that stop you from preforming a gralloch ?

You could always flatten the end of your 7-08 case and sharpen it in an emergency.

Atb Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post
    Carbon take's a better edge than Stainless your Knife is BLUNT!!!, to test try cut'n the fingers off your "one glove" . Then you'll have none, will that stop you from preforming a gralloch ?

You could always flatten the end of your 7-08 case and sharpen it in an emergency.

Atb Buck.
    Oh well, at least my rifle's almost on zero!

I can't be arsed hammering a spent case. Maybe I'll just take up fishing instead. No regulation there I wouldn't have thought. I've got some rusty hooks somewhere from when I was a boy...