Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winchester Super X3 Composite

Winchester Super X3 Composite

Hello everyone,
    Has any body got or has used the Winchester Super X3 i'm thinking of buying one on my FAC 8 shot i believe ! just wondered are they any good, value for money etc

Thanks
    375 mag

my mates bought one best he s had

A friend of mine has one in fac and he has never had a problem with it. It handles and points very well.

Only had mine a couple of weeks, very impressed so far, everything cycles that I have thrown at it

Tried a mates and was very impressed with it , points well , low recoil and cycles ok , if funds allowed I would be investing in one .

I've got one and I have no really complaints, it handles light loads without a problem and shoots as well as a twice the price beretta. I used to have a 3.5" SX3 on my S/g certificate that in my opinion handled better than the 8-shot, but I got shot of it as it had seen a bit to much of the fore shore and was showing the signs of general wear and tear, so I kept the 8-shot. I don't now if it does but in my head the 8 shot feels a bit front heavy but you'll get that in any Cat 5 s/g. I only use it for bunnies and pigeons and for that it's perfect.

meant to be damn fine shotguns so ive heard

i have a benelli and its brilliant

my brother , whose on here has 2..

1... a berretta
    2...a fabarm

the fabarm is a 6 shot i think ...definately firearms cert....

its black synthetic and he doesnt use it now hes not gamekeeping..

was on bout maybe selling it and its mint

sauer

Quote Originally Posted by 375 mag View Post
    Hello everyone,
    Has any body got or has used the Winchester Super X3 i'm thinking of buying one on my FAC 8 shot i believe ! just wondered are they any good, value for money etc

Thanks
    375 mag
    Hello, I had one which I found to be much more reliable than a Beretta 391 which I owned at the same time, I found the X3 was much more tolerant of a bit of mud etc and lack of cleaning - still sorry I sold it, Thanks

I have one, my first auto, 3 shot 3" chamber, seems okay although personally it took me a while to get used to after years of using an O/U. Only time it started to let me down was when I filled the action with esturine sand and grit. After a good strip down and clean it was good to go again.

had one for 3 years now, 3 1/2" 3 shot camo used for wildfowling and a few clays, cycles anything without issue ,soaks up plenty of recoil ,very pointable and fits like a glove ! not my ideal choice of a gun (plastic and camo) but very practical for what it was purchased for and coating seems to wear ok ! as others have said, seems a bit more tolerant of a bit of mud and sand than some others out there! i would buy another one if needed without hesitation!