Discount code for CLA Game Fair

Nightwalker

I live in Oxfordshire and a couple of weeks back the Oxford Times published the following code: nquestcla - which will get you a couple of quid a piece off your CLA Game Fair tickets if used when booking them online or over the phone.

Nightwalker, I asked that very question a couple of weeks back and drew a blank, so booked fri and sat, and am looking forward to it!
Does it rain down there ??

ATB Barry

Hi agian Nightwalker, I thought i would see if there are any tickets using that code and evey time i tryed, 6 diferant combinations it came up with no tickets available, so there must have been a limmited amount available.
Good of you to post the code for the members though!!

ATB Barry

I must have been away when the question was posted, I came back from the USA middle of last week and booked my tickets on Thursday or Friday just gone and it worked then.

I looked yesterday and it worked. However, I did not actually place bookings as the daft sods I want to go with had not confirmed! Tried after reading the above and it is indeed too late.

barry thom Does it rain down there ?? ATB Barry[/QUOTE said:
rain, rain? does it rain here? we are in the middle of the only drought that has flood warnings!

weather is meant to be good next weekend better than this one where its lashing down.

Back