Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GWP pups

GWP pups

My GWP bitch is due to whelp July 24th, pups will be kc registered, docked, dew claws removed and microchipped with all paperwork. She had 11 in her last litter 2 years ago, 6 dog and 5 bitch pups . I will post photos of the sire, dam ( I own both) and some of her last litter later. Anyone interested drop me a PM.

Ade

As promised here's some photos of the last litter and parents. I will have to take some more of the Dam as most of the ones I have aren't any good ( never give the camera to the wife!!!!!!)
    Attachment 8008Attachment 8009Attachment 8010Attachment 8011Attachment 8012Attachment 8007
    Last edited by British Shooting Services; 11-07-2011 at 22:43. Reason: Adding photos

Update on pups,

Bitch has just passed her first pup (bitch) at 7:28 this morning. Once she has finished whelping I'll put photos of the litter on the thread and details of their pedigree, off the top of my head I can remember Bryantscroft, Trudvang, Andsheim and Tickencote lines in the pedigrees. Will add details later.

Ade

Update on the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 little terrors have now arrived 4 bitch pups and 3 dog's.

Ade glad the pups arrived ,when i have time i will pop down for a look ...neil

Finally got round to updadting the update on the update!!!!!

Attachment 8647Attachment 8648Attachment 8649Attachment 8650

4 bitch pups and 1 dog pup available (possibly 2, as I may keep one). I own both parents, the sire was used for stalking, but has now become my wife's pet after training a pup from our last litter for stalking and the Dam is used for birds and rough shooting. Blood Lines include Badger of Bryantscroft, Jayah of Tickencote, FT CH Velia of Andesheim plus Wiggmansburg, Halesgreen, Wittekind and Maplehaze.

Pups were born on July 25th and have been legally docked (Piles of paperwork courtesy of the Welsh Government!!), KC registered and will be vaccinated,wormed and microchipped.

Bitch pups 550 each, dog(s) 500

Any questions, drop me a PM

Ade

Quote Originally Posted by 270wsm View Post
    Finally got round to updadting the update on the update!!!!!

Attachment 8647Attachment 8648Attachment 8649Attachment 8650

4 bitch pups and 1 dog pup available (possibly 2, as I may keep one). I own both parents, the sire was used for stalking, but has now become my wife's pet after training a pup from our last litter for stalking and the Dam is used for birds and rough shooting. Blood Lines include Badger of Bryantscroft, Jayah of Tickencote, FT CH Velia of Andesheim plus Wiggmansburg, Halesgreen, Wittekind and Maplehaze.

Pups were born on July 25th and have been legally docked (Piles of paperwork courtesy of the Welsh Government!!), KC registered and will be vaccinated,wormed and microchipped.

Bitch pups 550 each, dog(s) 500

Any questions, drop me a PM

Ade
    Update on the updated update!!!!

Pups are now 6 weeks old and will be available from First week of October as they HAVE to be microchipped before they can go (Welsh Gov Regs), so they will be fully vaccinated, microchipped, K.C. registered , docked, dew claws removed and come with 4 weeks free insurance.

5 pups left, 4 bitch and 1 dog pup

Attachment 9048 Attachment 9049Attachment 9050Attachment 9051

All dog pups now spoken for 4 Bitch pups left

Ade

Pups now all fully vaccinated and micrpchipped, 4 bitch pups remaining.

Ade