Thread: Roe capes wanted,

Account Suspended
    View my Gallery (35)View my Gallery (35)

Roe capes wanted,

ROE CAPES NEEDED,IF ANYONE HAS SOME QUALITY CAPES ON OFFER I WILL GIVE A SHOW PEICE ROE BUCK OF THERE CHOICE WITH ANY OF YOUR ANTLERS THAT YOU ALWAYS WANTED MOUNTED ETC,I WOULD NEED IN EXCHANGE 10 CAPES OF MATURE BUCKS WITH NO FACIAL SCARING,TICK MARKS,CUT EARS,HAIR LOSS,I WOULD BOIL BLEACH AND RESEND ANY ANTLERS ALSO,GIVE ME A PM AND OR EMAIL ADRESS AND I WILL SHOW YOU BUCK EXAMPLE MOUNTED, EMAIL albahighland.taxidermy@live.co.uk
    i will explain the skinning cuts etc,

rob
    Last edited by AlbaTaxidermy; 12-07-2011 at 12:50. Reason: spelling

Dont know if i will get ten mate the season is near over for me but lets talk cash if i skin a beast my game dealer dont want it. With regards damage i hope a little rutting on the sholders is ok.

Account Suspended
    View my Gallery (35)View my Gallery (35)
    what ever amount you get will add up for next year,or i would give 20 per cape,they have to be decent capes or its not worth it,the weight loss is about
    2lbs i worked out,once you skin 1 they are quite easy to do,for ref,you cut square up across back from end of brisket cutting out waeds so not to cut into the loin,thats where the gamedealers dont like damage,then roll down with kneading action between the outer skin to neck joint then dismember,you probably would use a knife now as the neck thickens,try not to cut outer skin,put skin over antlers and in bag for freezing,check out my web site for more info www.albahighlandtaxidermy.com
    the mount would be worth 400-500 when done for you,its good for the stalker who doesnt sell but put in deepfeeze,dont waste,pm me with email adress for example of a mount