foxes

rob keeper

any one notice a rise this year in litters! seems to be a good year for foxes(meaning pain in the arse for me)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yep same here mate where do they keep comeing from we have a railway line near here they use it like a bit of a motorway

aye good man get them drilled.......i have done 50 early mornings this year on 19,000 acres,and seen one,,,,,got grouse watchin out,golden plover and even hinds,and the foxes aint there,ME AINT COMPLAININ LIKE,got plenty falcons doing what the fox aint....

fox1.jpgfox2.jpgOut this evening looking for a roe Buck and these cheeky buggers came for my left over ham sandwiches!
Lots of foxes about this year and showing all times of day!
FACEMIESTER

Very poor (aka good :D) year for cubs with us.
Think the very hard winter we had had left vixens (and prey) in poorer condition than average and this has resulted in poor charlie reproduction.

hi had 6 foxes last week 4 cubs 3/4 grown 2 adults seen 3 more on the same patch. All in daylight Must go back ASAP.

As you say lots about ...another 4 tonight.......
IMG_0638-1.jpg

I have seen very few foxes over the last 2 months but did hit them really hard last winter :) however on a golf course where i do the pest control i have shot 4 in the last week.

+1 waiting for all the wheat/rape to be cut. Watched one on Monday eve at 10:35pm through my Leicas, but was not realy visible through my 7x50 Meopta so it is still alive. Hopefully rape will be cut next week so we might then have an idea of what we have to deal with.

D

Yep im having a major influx this year, its proving to be my busiest year ever controlling them, the combines started rolling 2 days ago on the barley and alot of rape is swathed so by the weekend im going to be doing some long nights.

Well very few around my way recon some buggers shot em all lol . So please feel free to send any spare my way :D

foxer1

I have only seen a couple of foxes this year. Not seen any cubs at all, not even dead on the side of the road

Cheers
Ben

Back