Hi from Cheshire

dave 67

Hi all been reading this site as a guest for a bit now.Learning quite a lot
and have taken the plunge and booked to go stalking in Feb
would have loved to go sooner but it takes a bit to build up the
brownie points plus had to fit it around work.
Originally born raised in South Yorkshire i was seduced by the dark
side and tempted over the hill by a buxom fair maiden

Good to have you on board Dave. ;)

As you have been reading the site for a while you will know to ask anything you like.

Good luck in Feb, and let us know how you get on. :p

wadas

Hi dave, from a very wet !! lancs
Welcome to an excellent site,
your not alone in fall foul of the tempting fair maidens and needing to build the brownie points bank, which I’m sure you will know by now is never full enough,
Hope you Feb trip is good let us know how you get on
:lol: :lol:

Smithy

Hi Dave,Welcome, know how you feel about the brownie points,if you've got any use them up quick - they have a very short shelf life!

Bob

welcome dave,im in staffordshire which end of cheshire are you?come on techman you must be a lucky man if you dont have to earn brownie points to get out :lol: :lol:

About as far north as you can get to being in Greater Manchester
But she who must be obeyed is adament that we are a Cheshire
postcoded area. But trying my best to move in with the mother in law she lives in Knighton near Ludlow now that is seriously good looking part of the country. Rural with great restaurants in Ludlow,great food wine and
the fantastic wildlife and countryside.

Dave 67
I'm only 15 mile from ludlow and about the same from knighton but south a bit in Herefordshire. Brilliant countryside and a few deer ;) , stalking like rocking horse **** unless you have lived here for most of your life ;)
All the best
jonathon

dave 67 said:
But trying my best to move in with the mother in law she lives in Knighton

Which is only just down the road from Minsterley Ranges. Get it sorted by next year and it will be really handy for the March & shoot! :lol:

243 varmint, the mother in law is a dietitian and raves about venision due to the low fat content. Also she buys it locally in Knighton don't know were
but she is big on buying local to support the community, but i know it is wild shot local venison she buys or locally produced meat that she feeds us when we descend on her. You never know if you sell into the game dealers or you friends do i could have been eating the fruits of your labour. Know what you mean about the closed shop in that area comes with the territory grew up in a mining village in yorkshire then moved to a smaller village up the road where my grandparents lived everyone knew my grandfather but if you walked into the pub of the street it was like walking in the slaughtered lamb in American werewolf in London

Back