Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New DVD for 2011: Rifle Maintenance To Prolong Life and Accuracy

New DVD for 2011: Rifle Maintenance To Prolong Life and Accuracy

I see in the Deer Magazine today an article on the following DVD:

http://www.bds.org.uk/product599.html

Regards JCS

Thanks for the link, I just ordered one.

What every good solider already knows...
    "There comes in the dead of night a hand of cold steel that plucks the German sentries from their posts"
    WSC 1942

Not another useless DVD from BDS with that plonker Chris Howard and the worlds slowest gunsmith Boney Bowers.

Vicious negative words dan! Please go ahead and produce something better so we can all benefit from your superior knowledge (IF YOU CAN!). Or tell us exactly what you mean by useless.(IF YOU CAN!) - It's easy to slag something off without decent constructive comment. - Much more difficult to do better yourself!

Rick - Sorry but not everyone has been a soldier and some people will certainly be able to benefit from the video.

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by Yorric View Post
    Vicious negative words dan! Please go ahead and produce something better so we can all benefit from your superior knowledge (IF YOU CAN!). Or tell us exactly what you mean by useless.(IF YOU CAN!) - It's easy to slag something off without decent constructive comment. - Much more difficult to do better yourself!

Rick - Sorry but not everyone has been a soldier and some people will certainly be able to benefit from the video.

Ian
    I was in the infantry for 27 years and I still think that these DVD,s have there place. I fully agree if you can do better then please do.

Quote Originally Posted by RickoShay View Post
    What every good solider already knows...
    Is that why Rick you asked me by PM how often I cleaned my rifle???After all every "good" soldier should know!
    May I add that was a few months ago too when I gave you my recipe for my reloads

https://m.facebook.com/UKSHA-502164506587351/
    Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Quote Originally Posted by danpd View Post
    Not another useless DVD from BDS with that plonker Chris Howard and the worlds slowest gunsmith Boney Bowers.
    steve bowers is a good mate of mine , an easey going friendly chap and family man aswell as a first class engineer and rifle smith . When your this good your in demand hence you get a waiting list . I take it you havent seen this disc as you know it all , well him as knows it all aint done none . Strikes me if you were to watch it you might learn something , but then again maybe not . Dont run my mates down

Now now children play nicely!

Quote Originally Posted by jcampbellsmith View Post
    I see in the Deer Magazine today an article on the following DVD:

http://www.bds.org.uk/product599.html

Regards JCS
    Always good to see what cleaning process an expert uses..... Interesting that Steve did not use a bore guide...

I ordered a copy from BDS Shop, and got a free bottle of KG-12 with it - so definitely a bargain as I see it....

Neil.