Thread: English All Blacks

English All Blacks

Never mind employing NZ players to the national squad, a total of 13 foreiners in the 45 man squad, their new second strip is to be.........All Black. To be worn against the Puma's in thte warm-ups. Gobsmacked. Who makes these decisions, I thought purple was fine

Quote Originally Posted by macberran View Post
    Never mind employing NZ players to the national squad, a total of 13 foreiners in the 45 man squad, their new second strip is to be.........All Black. To be worn against the Puma's in thte warm-ups. Gobsmacked. Who makes these decisions, I thought purple was fine

Let's face it we don't have a national team any more in about any so called sport as they bring in foreigners all the time. I refuse to call them English as well they are not.

But did you see Germanys world cup squad, some players parents were born abroad and not german, they were born abroad and changed nationality when about 15

Quote Originally Posted by Dickyboy View Post
    But did you see Germanys world cup squad, some players parents were born abroad and not german, they were born abroad and changed nationality when about 15
    Nope because I have no interest in pass times and grown men chasing a bag or wind around a field.

Neither do I but I do read the papers from time to time....well when my boss buys them.........I do love the sound of leather on willow though......Nothng quite like trying to pitch one into the top of off after rapping them in the ribs!

Quote Originally Posted by macberran View Post
    ...their new second strip is to be.........All Black.
    This could lead to some confusion...WRU TV: Official Welsh Rugby Union Features, Highlights Interviews
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\