Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: riflecraft rifles

riflecraft rifles

Anybody had any dealings with riflecraft or any body got any comments on them, thinking about getting one.

Regards Allan

Hi Allan

This was discussed on here the other week, here is a link, http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...opic.php?t=395

In the last post there is a link to another site which you might find interesting to follow.

The guy who was looking at buying one has never let us all know how he went on if that was the route he chose.

Thar

SWB68
    I know a few people that have rifles from them. All have been excellent, extremely accurate and very good value for money.
    I did read of one chap would had an unsatisfactorily finished fluted barrel that had been supplies by Border Barrels, which took a bit of time to resolve, but thats about all.
    Like many of our riflesmiths they do sometimes have long delivery dates, which them have on occasions missed, much to their customers annoyance.
    If I was in the market for another semi-custom rifle they would be one of the people I would be looking at. You can sometime pick up a bargain if you are not to set on a particular calibre of rifle.

Hope that helps

Cheers for the replys still thinking about it

Custom

If I was going to get some one to make me a rifle up I would look at Border Barrels or Calum Fergason

Dave

SWB68
    Dave

Have you seen Callums price list recently.

What sort of thing do Border Barrels do? More importantly what do they charge?

Border

Border Barrels are advertising in sporting rifle they do a fully pimped up Remington 700 for 2250

http://www.border-barrels.com/

I notice the price of their fitted barrels has come down a bit, I will be giving them a call sooner than later for a new barrel.

Dave

Tika243

If you want a Rem'y based semi-custom (not that I would choose a Rem'y action for a custom myself ) you could contact South Yorkshire Shooting Supplies, and talk to Dave, they are the official importers for Remington barreled actions and will do you a semi custom for the right money. As another alternative Col48 on UK Varminting has a full custom for sale in 243AI for not a lot of money for a custom.

All the best.

Thar.

SWB68

Re: Border

Quote Originally Posted by devilishdave
    Border Barrels are advertising in sporting rifle they do a fully pimped up Remington 700 for 2250

http://www.border-barrels.com/

I notice the price of their fitted barrels has come down a bit, I will be giving them a call sooner than later for a new barrel.

Dave
    I have read good things about the Archer barrels.

21/4K sounds a bit rich for a reworked stock Remmy 700 or is it more than just that.?

SWB68
    Quote Originally Posted by Thar

Col48 on UK Varminting has a full custom for sale in 243AI for not a lot of money for a custom.
    Semi-custom surely?