Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazing wild boar and deer hunting opportunity

Amazing wild boar and deer hunting opportunity

I am an expat living in Bulgaria and my business partner and i can offer amazing hunting opportunities here. Please click on the link to see our presentation: http://www.bellair.eu/banner2/Hunting.pdf
    Also please email simongrobinson@yahoo.co.uk or phone: 00359 889541060

Simon, for a group coming to shoot boar, you need to quote a price per head for the party.

You need to cover minimum and maximum group size. Collection at the airport. All licenses, insurance required etc. 4 nights full board. 3 days shooting. There needs to be an all in price including all game shot, a clear statement on trophy costs if any etc.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Hi there,

The prices vairy depending on weather you stay at a state owned lodge which will be 2 star accomadation or a private lodge which will be 5 star with leisure activities included such as riding for a non hunting partner or swimming pool ect. The private lodges also have a rifle range and clay shoot.

All the lodges have excellent hunting and again at the private places you pay trophy prices.

If you contact us we can give package prices depending on what you want. Prices are cheaper here than in the UK and there is a wider variety of game and record breaking Deer. We put together individual packages so nothing is out of the question or to expensive, and we have some of the best hunting in Europe.

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Dabbler View Post
    Simon, for a group coming to shoot boar, you need to quote a price per head for the party.

You need to cover minimum and maximum group size. Collection at the airport. All licenses, insurance required etc. 4 nights full board. 3 days shooting. There needs to be an all in price including all game shot, a clear statement on trophy costs if any etc.

I would echo the above.

I'd be very intereted in knowing the answers to the questions raised by Claret Dabbler.

I honestly think that you're going to get the same questions from most people, why not save yourself the hassle of answering the same questions over and over and put some prices on you're website or post them up here.

It would be easier to put a price for 2 and 5 Star accomodation for a 4 night, 3 day driven boar hunt To give people an idea of weather you're in their budget or not?

I for one would be interested in putting a trip together so perhaps you could pm me the answers to CD's and my questions?

One thing that I feel most people booking a driven hunt especially first timers will want to know is; what's it going to cost me? People want transparency, with no grey areas regarding trophys.

Atb
    Moses
    Last edited by moses; 19-07-2011 at 08:16.

I noticed that you had photos of chamois and mouflon. Perhaps you could give prices for those. Day rates and trophy fees.....

I am hoping a minimum of ten people will take Simon up on his offer.
    I have grilled him for a proposed trip 17th November, Heathrow to Sofia, returning Monday 21st November, shooting Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
    The price quoted is 1450 all inclusive. Method of payment is 1/3rd deposit by Paypal with the balance being paid on the second day of the trip by paypal, bank transfer or cash, whichever is easiest for you.
    Flights, including cost of carriage of firearms, collection from Sofia to Lodge and return, all 4x4 transport from Lodge to and in the Forest, all meals in the Lodge and in the Forest, Hunting Licence, dogs, beaters, no trophy fees and Interpreter. I can think of nothing else but if there is anything I've missed I'm sure Simon will answer any questions.
    I took it upon myself to ask all the questions I could think of, as I want to go on this trip, but obviously it is not viable with a group of less than ten people, so how about it guys. Untrod territory and all that should be fun.

Cancelled due to not committing soon enough. A German group got in first.
    Last edited by EMcC; 22-07-2011 at 11:44.

CSL,
    I am wondering if this should be under the 'Wild Boar' heading rather than 'Classifieds' what do you reckon ?

I cannot believe it, over 500 views and nobody has taken any interest :-(
    Last edited by EMcC; 19-07-2011 at 21:48. Reason: surprised at lack of interest

PM'd you re this.
    Tim

Actually, I think the minimum group size is 8 for driven boar. But he can arrange trips for individuals to hunt boar too.