Thread: river west flood smock

river west flood smock

Bought this smock style jacket last week from Opticswarehouse for £40 and recieved next day.
    Well this afternoon while playing golf a proper downpoor started and rained for a good hour and a half.I was saving the jacket for just an occasion so i could test it waterproofness.
    I was completely dry and thoroughly impressed so on that i would recommend them no problem.
    I have other river west stuff that im quite fond of and this will now be one of them.
    i intentionally bought this as a backup jacket its light enough and waterproof for stalking.
    Only downside it has no hood.
    Will be keeping an eye out on the pro smock in the CLA.

Quote Originally Posted by gelert View Post
    Bought this smock style jacket last week from Opticswarehouse for £40 and recieved next day.
    Well this afternoon while playing golf a proper downpoor started and rained for a good hour and a half.I was saving the jacket for just an occasion so i could test it waterproofness.
    I was completely dry and thoroughly impressed so on that i would recommend them no problem.
    I have other river west stuff that im quite fond of and this will now be one of them.
    i intentionally bought this as a backup jacket its light enough and waterproof for stalking.
    Only downside it has no hood.
    Will be keeping an eye out on the pro smock in the CLA.
    That's reassuring - I'm just awaiting a RW Field Pro Smock that I pre-ordered....
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.