Thread: S&B scope user instructions

S&B scope user instructions

I've just bought an 8x56 klassik scope that has no user manual with it, would anyone have a copy that they could e-mail to me please?

Thanks in advance

Tikkat3

S&B Manual

I downloaded a manual from the S&B website for a PM2, you may find one there.

(1)mount scope

(2)zero scope

(3)put middle of crosshair in kill zone and fire JOB DONE.

only joking ive got one on my xbolt ,never ever looses zero, brillant in low light. CRACKING SCOPE.

sorry havent got any paperwork with mine

What do you need to know? can't think of anything in the user manual that's not apparent in the scope, except for the meaning of H and T on the top turret.

Quote Originally Posted by 223 View Post
    (1)mount scope

(2)zero scope

(3)put middle of crosshair in kill zone and fire JOB DONE.

only joking ive got one on my xbolt ,never ever looses zero, brillant in low light. CRACKING SCOPE.

sorry havent got any paperwork with mine
    LOL. That is about it. Can't think what you would get from a manual for a fixed scope....
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Hunting scopes
    Remove the turret caps. The elevation dial will be marked with either a"U" or "H" for up and a "D" or "T" fordown. The windage dial is marked with an "L" for left and an"R" for right. Turn the dial in the direction you want to move yourshot. For example, to move your shot down and to the right, turn the elevationdial clockwise in the direction of "D" or "T." Then movethe windage dial clockwise toward the "R."

(H) Hoch= High (T) Tief = Low

(L) Links= Left (R) Rechts = Right

Oh, and 1 click is 1cm at 100m's, not 1/4 MOA adjusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistral View Post
    Hunting scopes
    Remove the turret caps. The elevation dial will be marked with either a"U" or "H" for up and a "D" or "T" fordown. The windage dial is marked with an "L" for left and an"R" for right. Turn the dial in the direction you want to move yourshot. For example, to move your shot down and to the right, turn the elevationdial clockwise in the direction of "D" or "T." Then movethe windage dial clockwise toward the "R."

(H) Hoch= High (T) Tief = Low

(L) Links= Left (R) Rechts = Right

I remember this as Heads and Toes!

Great scope, great value for money, buy it..then send it to Germany for a couple of weeks, and 135 euro's later it comes back with this nice looking BDC on it,,,making shots of any distance a real piece of cake,,just prep a dope chart and link to the BDC points, range your target and fire at the POA

No xmas trees, no 3K turrets that are too complicated for hunting, etc. etc.

..and if you don't like to use it 'actively' whilst hunting, you can always switch between 100yd and 200yd zero for going between woodland and hill.

Attachment 8158

Cheers guy's, as allways you are the font of all knowledge (shooting wise:-) )i knew i could count on you!
    It was the H & T on the turret i needed to know and the 1cm per click adjustment.
    I.ve bought it from Martinl on the sight to go on my 17hmr, got to say, i am not dissapointed, whilst i think it comes very close to my zeiss duralyt, pound for pound value for money wise i recon it'd take some beating.

Tikkat3