HELLO FROM KENT

StalkingKent

Hello All

Although I joined this site a short time ago I thought I had better introduce myself. I live in Kent and have been involved with field sports for around 45yrs. I started at the age of 6 being taken everywhere with my uncle who is a gamekeeper. He still is today but has now become estate manager.
I have learnt a great deal over this period in all aspects of game rearing and vermin management. One of the most important things that I have learnt is never to think that you know it all. It is impossible to have all that knowledge. I have in the last year taken a very keen interest in stalking. I must admit that I have a hell of a lot to learn and have been studying hard as I have my DSC Level 1 coming up this month.
I have looked at other sites in the past and quickly realised that this is by far the more friendly and helpful.
I look forward to taking part on this forum.

Many Thanks

Welcome on board.

I was born and brought up in the garden of England - it's a beautiful county that most people only drive through. With luck you're near Challock Forest with all those lovely fallow deer!

The site is full of friendly and helpful advice, so if you need any questions answered for your DSC1 just ask.

willie_gunn

Welcome to the site.

Good luck with the level 1, I'm sure you will enjoy it.

I too was born and bred in The Garden of England, but for the last 15 or so years have had to endure the splendour of Sutherland.

John

Another one from Kent here, but are you a Kentish Man or A Man of Kent??? but for the last 35 years lived in Devon
Brian

Back