Thread: Detachable mounts for sauer 202.

Detachable mounts for sauer 202.

Can anyone out there recommend QD mounts for a new Sauer 202 XT classic OTHER than EAW's.

Warne do a base specific to the 202. Any standard Warne QD rings will then fit.

I used these for years with zero problems. About 25% of the price of the Appel.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Quote Originally Posted by moray loon View Post
    Can anyone out there recommend QD mounts for a new Sauer 202 XT classic OTHER than EAW's.
    Leupold QR I used these for several years swapping stalking Scope to a Foxing scope never had a problem with zero shift i did always check after swapping scopes

Leupold QR mounts i have bases and 2X Medium and 1X Low for sale in 30mm.

I have Leupold QR mounts on four scopes.
    they are better than swing off mounts IMO.

the tolerance is much tighter in the design and even factoring in wear at the surface it can only move the scope closer to the muzzle rather than on an angle of whichever direction they swing off.

it may sound foolish but after much messing around and having custom bases, i am so confident in their ability and having repeatedly checked when changing that I dont even bother checking now.
    they are always zeroed.

Warne weaver bases and tactical Leupold mounts, because I swapped skills with phone installs for them, works fine and lot cheaper than EAWs, Warne detachable would be fine and look better. deerwarden

I think that I will be going for the Warne option. Thanks for all the info guys ml