Thread: Dsc lv1

Dsc lv1

Good News!!
    Spoke to BASC today and they said I passed my DSC 1 and the certificate is on the way And Also the Local firearms officer said That when I send my Variation in i can get a larger cal rifle put on aswell. Maybe a .270 anyone got any suggestions on whats best ??

Congratuations on passing DSC level 1.
    You said may be a 270 cal well my friend that is a can of worms, every body has there favorite cal and fav make and model sure you will here many sugesstions on here for cal, make and model etc. There are posts on here under different title's you might want to look at. Just wait and see what your ticket comes back with first.

Quote Originally Posted by weeman View Post
    Just wait and see what your ticket comes back with first.
    I think he gets the option to decide which calibre/cartridge he puts on the application.

[QUOTE=Orion;240283]I think he gets the option to decide which calibre/cartridge he puts on the application. [/QUOTE
    I thought the same but mine came back with out the calibre i requested.

Congratulations on your DSC1.
    I have recently done mine and found it very interesting, I learnt a few things which is great as I was formerly a full time stalker.

.270 is where my heart is, it is an awesome round, perhaps just a little brutal for Roe and smaller though

SD Regular
    Well Done - and another vote for 270 - cracking round and is sort of a standard as it is often requested by FC etc.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........