Thread: Gwhp pups

Gwhp pups

I have some pups still for sale, Out of my bitch ( Trudvang lines ) by my dog ( Brayantscroft ) i work both parents to deer and feathered game there pedigrees contain some of the best working blood lines ,both sire and dam have that natural working instinct and first class noses and want to please . Pups are docked and dew clawed by vet , KC registered. wormed from 2 weeks old and every two weeks. reared in the house and from the age of 6 weeks have traveled with me in my pickup to the farm , never any
    sign of travel sickness ,seen poultry ,sheep and horses . Solid liver bitch and 3 liver and white bitches ,will have first jabs, 600. Please phone for further details thanks for looking ..ye old stalker

How old now and do you have any pics ?

Atb Steve

Hi Steve, Pups now 10 weeks old , will try and take some photos today ATB Paul

Hi, pics of GWHP pups that are for sale.TRY again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fizz pups 10 weeks old 020.JPG   Fizz pups 10 weeks old 004.JPG   Fizz pups 10 weeks old 018.JPG   Fizz pups 10 weeks old 022.JPG   Fizz pups 10 weeks old 003.JPG  

Fizz pups 10 weeks old 013.JPG   Fizz pups 10 weeks old 002.JPG  
    Last edited by Ye old stalker; 23-07-2011 at 23:42. Reason: pics did not work

Ye Old Stalker.

I breed my own bitch earlier this year, the lines are exactly the same as yours, all 9 pups have gone to working homes and all new owners are very happy with them, they are now 6 months old.

If anybody is after a GWP pup I am sure theses dogs will be the one of the best you could hope to purchase.

ATB

Tahr

Thanks for that Thar, ATB ye old stalker

Quote Originally Posted by Thar View Post
    Ye Old Stalker.

I breed my own bitch earlier this year, the lines are exactly the same as yours, all 9 pups have gone to working homes and all new owners are very happy with them, they are now 6 months old.

If anybody is after a GWP pup I am sure theses dogs will be the one of the best you could hope to purchase.

ATB

Tahr

...And, may I add, that this is a thoughtful and credible advert for pups.

YoS - if I was nearer you, and looking for a GWP, I'd be round to see you straight away. What a refreshing change to see a properly bred litter.

With best wishes, to you, the pups and their new owners.
    KevinF -

Thanks KevinF, I have been breeding working dogs all my life because i enjoy studying good blood lines and trying to breed dogs that have that natural hunting instinct but want to please making them trainable , I take a pride in my dogs and try to place them in working homes where they belong, if i did not have a dog i don't think i would bother going out with a gun .
    I enjoy reading other members hunting tales they have with there dogs, ATB ye old stalker

Just wish I had the space to keep a dog !!! If I did I would love one of these... Good luck to the new owners...

Quote Originally Posted by Ye old stalker View Post
    I have some pups still for sale, Out of my bitch ( Trudvang lines ) by my dog ( Brayantscroft ) i work both parents to deer and feathered game there pedigrees contain some of the best working blood lines ,both sire and dam have that natural working instinct and first class noses and want to please . Pups are docked and dew clawed by vet , KC registered. wormed from 2 weeks old and every two weeks. reared in the house and from the age of 6 weeks have traveled with me in my pickup to the farm , never any
    sign of travel sickness ,seen poultry ,sheep and horses . Solid liver bitch and 3 liver and white bitches ,will have first jabs, 600. Please phone for further details thanks for looking ..ye old stalker
    Anyone looking for well bred GWH pups still got some for sale and they are turning out to be first class pups ,already pointing and retrieving