Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barony College 2 day DSC1 20/21st August from 75

Barony College 2 day DSC1 20/21st August from 75

The next course at Barony College will be held on the weekend of August 20th and 21st.

If you live in Scotland and earn less than 22k you can receive an ILA grant worth 200 towards the course costs at Barony College. The full course fee is 275 but with the grant you would only pay 75!! The college will help you arrange for your grant if you are unsure how to get it.

All candidates are provided with a pre-course study pack which includes the full questions banks and solutions. If you qualify for the grant and self study you could opt for Sunday training only with assessments which with the grant makes DSC1 completely FREE!!

Hope this helps!

Paul
    Last edited by Paul at Fechan; 21-07-2011 at 12:42.

Paul a friend of mine went for the grant and assessment day only and also used the rest of the money for his portfolio. If that appeals to any one its always an option.

Well compared to many the cost of 275 is a reasonable one anyway. However with a grant this is a very good offer for those wishing to take their Level 1. Well done to the college as well and their offer to help people attain the grant and apply for the course.

Thank you Paul for bringing it to the SD members attention.

paul does carlisle squeeze as in scotland lol

i am very keen any places spare? can do a sunday!

Hay all, can you tell me is there an estate/college rifle that can be used?

Yes there are places left and we have a rifle for use which we don't charge extra for using. Cheers

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by biggav30 View Post
    Hay all, can you tell me is there an estate/college rifle that can be used?
    Take your 12 bore with number 7's Biggav30 and you might stand a chance of hitting the target. I think you should just stick to pheasant bashing ahahahah

I think your Avatar says all we need to know big gun wee ******.

Away and train that mut o yours, wan things for sure it'll no be near ma pheasants its got a mouth like a croc.

[Where i the course, and how do you apply please, I am down in West Cumbria

Cheers

he next course at Barony College will be held on the weekend of August 20th and 21st.

If you live in Scotland and earn less than 22k you can receive an ILA grant worth 200 towards the course costs at Barony College. The full course fee is 275 but with the grant you would only pay 75!! The college will help you arrange for your grant if you are unsure how to get it.

All candidates are provided with a pre-course study pack which includes the full questions banks and solutions. If you qualify for the grant and self study you could opt for Sunday training only with assessments which with the grant makes DSC1 completely FREE!!

Hope this helps!

Paul[/QUOTE]