Dog lost at cla game fair

woodystock

Hello there,
I really need your help. I lost our wonderful black lab at the CLA game fair this weekend, on the sat about 2.00pm in Gunmakers Row. She was in a stall next to the shooting times stand. I went to look through the scopes of an air rifle and when I looked down she had gone. She may have disappeared through the back of the tent. She is approx 1 year old, solid black, with a very small patch of white on her underbelly - you have to look hard for it. She is very timid in nature, and a fairly useless gundog - so of no value to anyone, but an extremely loved member of our family. Initially I thought that she had gone missing, and was hiding somewhere but as time has gone on, it is now looking like someone has taken her. Please please look out for any dogs that might be for sale, or anyone has acquired a new dog since the fair that seems suspicious. She is microchipped and I will offer a cash reward for her safe return. She means the world to me, not as a gundog, but as my pet. She answers to the name of Lilah.
Please also ask about for me.
Any help would be more than appreciated.

Chris.

cheers for that steve, we have let as many people know as pos, and as many shooting estates and dog clubs up and down the country so fingers crossed she turns up.

hope you get her back mate,i would avoid putting her name out there it makes it to easy for someone if they have knicked her

try the orginisers mate or try who was orginising the stewards as well its better than waiting i hope you get her soon mate i wish you all the best

Ill ask the keepers for you tomorrow , havent heard of one being found but when thing quieten down she might turn up , its a big place

Thank you for all your help. It has been a real comfort to know that there are so many people looking out for her. I have now reported Lilah as stolen to the Thames Valley police. Please please keep an eye out for her. The house is empty without her.

Have you got a photo?

Have you got a photo of the dog? I have sent this to a few people in the dog world who will email it on to all their contacts but everyone is asking for a photo. And a phone number or email address for you.

ATB

if any body hear's anything and cant get in touch with chris you can contact me, I'll be monitoring the site throughout the day, Chris will be at work cheers again for all your help

I keep on looking at this post, in the hope that you've found her. Best wishes to you and your family, I can only imagine what a blow it must be.

I have forwarded to the HPR forums I receive circulars from and some springer groups, and have had it forwarded back to me a few times already so all the best with the search. I would suggest a few more photos maybe of anything distinguishing etc, and I will forward these in a week or so to the same groups if she hasn't turned up by then.

Fingers crossed.

Good Luck with getting her back, I feel for you. I had some dogs stolen twenty some years ago and still think about them and look at dogs that I think may have come off mine.
Facemiester
Lets hope for a happy ending.
Let us all know if you get her back please.

Back