Thread: Mopping up a few charlies........

Mopping up a few charlies........

Went out last thing for a trip round a few fields to mop up any cubs that have been overlooked lately,and had a couple as well as missing one when I clipped a thistle just in front of him.You wouldn't think that a thistle would make that much difference,but,it sure does and that has left me with a cub that will not be quite so easy to come to terms with,but hey ho I will have to get a bit sneaky to get him.Had a lamping mate with me that brought his .22 and he had 3 bunnies for my dogs as well,so not a bad night all told.

YIS Martin

Still knocking them over mate.
    Hope you are well.
    basil.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Well done Martin, I've recently been asked to sort the bunnies out on an ex MOD site nearby me and my mate have shot over 230 with our .17's in 3 visits before dark! (Your old Docter scope atop my Sako Quad, Awsome)

George

Nice one Martin, I am hoping to get out if they cut around me this weekend, I cannot wait. Some long nights but I will not give in until the job is done.
    Regards
    FM

Quote Originally Posted by liongeorge View Post
    Well done Martin, I've recently been asked to sort the bunnies out on an ex MOD site nearby me and my mate have shot over 230 with our .17's in 3 visits before dark! (Your old Docter scope atop my Sako Quad, Awsome)

George
    Keep at 'em George,well done.

Martin