Thread: A few shot from my friends

A few shot from my friends

Today,one of my friend in sent me some pics took by the hunting camera,i feel it is great,and want to share with you all.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1375.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	297.8 KB 
ID:	8218

Name:	IMAG0562.jpg 
Size:	292.9 KB 
ID:	8220

Name:	IMAG0506.jpg 
Size:	296.3 KB 
ID:	8221

Name:	IMAG0610.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	689.9 KB 
ID:	8219
    The photos only in 5MP looks nice and clear,the camera is good,can show the date and time on the picture,and can send the photos to my friend's cell phone,he said it help him a lot in hunting.He said he buy it from a Chinese manufacturer,anyone who like to buy one maybe can go through it:http://www.chinamhc.com.cn

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails conew_imag0562.jpg   conew_imag0610.jpg   conew_imag0506.jpg  
    Last edited by icychen; 25-07-2011 at 10:15.

Hi Mate, where are you in norge, how far from sweden have the boar travelled.....my Qmark not working for some reason

Nice picture icychen!, I presume these are from the east side of the country, close the the Swedish border?

Nell, as far as I'm aware the boar are only present in the east of the country with odd sightings a little further in now and then. Problem is there is no game season for wild boar at the moment and there are a lot of eager Norwegian hunters hoping to bag some bacon!
    Jonathan

My Hunting Blog: click here

Hi Johner. yes im aware of that i wondered if any had managed to slip through the net...

Hope your having a good summer, i guess the atmosphere is pretty cr%p after last weeks events....

Hi nell, I'm hoping they slip through the net too, sooner rather than later as our terrain is only about 1.5 hours from the border

Summer is good so far, as you say this weekend has really ruined the atmosphere over here, but all we can do it get through it, luckily our family has not been directly effected!

Let me know if your down in Oslo.

Atb. Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by nell View Post
    Hi Johner. yes im aware of that i wondered if any had managed to slip through the net...

Hope your having a good summer, i guess the atmosphere is pretty cr%p after last weeks events....
    Jonathan

My Hunting Blog: click here