Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted - Key for Sako 75 Bolt Lock

Wanted - Key for Sako 75 Bolt Lock

Hi

I have lost the key for my Sako 75 bolt lock. Anyone got a spare key they would be willing to sell?

Thanks

Bk

Ohhh, I do hope it isnt locked

No it's fine, just paranoid about being out on the hill with a rifle that doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzking View Post
    No it's fine, just paranoid about being out on the hill with a rifle that doesn't work
    The instruction I was given on collecting my Sako 75 with key, was, never, never use it. Put the spare keys in an envelope in the gun cupboard and leave it there. Regards JCS
    Last edited by jcampbellsmith; 30-07-2011 at 10:55. Reason: edited after reading the manual

Get onto Accuflite in the USA, they have replacement firing pin Assy & bolt shroud, and do away with that Sako Bolt Key Concept altogether. Daft idea that pandered to US Market.

Just my tuppence worth.

Best

P

Quote Originally Posted by Tikka 260 View Post
    Get onto Accuflite in the USA, they have replacement firing pin Assy & bolt shroud, and do away with that Sako Bolt Key Concept altogether. Daft idea that pandered to US Market.

Just my tuppence worth.

Best

P
    Go with this advice,
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Even though JB at Accuflite is incredibly helpful he cannot send "gun parts" out of the US any longer. Well he can but it means they become too expensive and you would be better sourcing them from within the UK.

I have 3 x 75's with the keylock for over 10 years each (so 30 years combined effectively) and have used them extensively over that time. You will never ever need the key.

Relax and forget about it.
    Last edited by jon2; 27-07-2011 at 17:03.

Quote Originally Posted by jon2 View Post
    Even though JB at Accuflite is incredibly helpful he cannot send "gun parts" out of the US any longer. Well he can but it means they become too expensive and you would be better sourcing them from within the UK.

I have 3 x 75's with the keylock for over 10 years each (so 30 years combined effectively) and have used them extensively over that time. You will never ever need the key.

Relax and forget about it.
    You're probably right about never needing a key but I'm a firm believer in sods law, hence my request. I've no doubt you can get a spare key from GMK (at a price!) but thought I'd try the forums first.

Chris Potters in Tunbridge Wells have a little box full of the keys, phone up and ask for Duncan

hey there,i used to have a 75,and i am 60% sure this is the key you are lookin for???Attachment 8271