Will Gallant - new member

Will Gallant

Hello all. Just joined this site. I'm the stalker on the Dunsinnan Estate in Perthshire and I've been an estate stalker and ganekeeper most of my working life. Additionally, and perhaps of more interest, I'm a taxidermist with over 30 years experience. I'm now trying to market my taxidermy more professionally as I'm getting a bit long in the tooth for dragging dead stags about ! So, please have a look at Wildform Taxidermy and let me know what you think. Please don't be shy about being critical - I'm a big boy now and can take it ! If my work's of any interest to you then please do mail or message me or gove me a call - all contact deatils are on my site. Happy stalking to all of you. Will Gallant

Welcome to the site, now for the unpleasant bit you can't advertise on here for free so you will have to become a trade member or remove your link. Sorry but we have to be fair to our trade members whose support pays for the running of the site. Go to the classifieds section and check out the top of the page it explains how to do it, it's only £10 a month.

John

Back