Thread: Nice fella from this morning

Nice fella from this morning

Hi All,

Out mooching again this morning at first light. Came across this fella feeding with his doe. Huge body and tall head. Cant beat being out and about in the early morning !

Hi Andy
    Hope your well, nice photo mate.

Wayne

Hi Wayne,

Good to hear from you, I am very well thanks and getting out often whilst the rut is on. Am out with Paul and co. this evening and tomorrow, so should be in for a bit of action later. Hope you are well and getting some stalking in.

All the best

Andy

Hi Andy
    Hope you have some sport, not a lot for me at the moment, working 7 days at the moment I might sneak a early one Sunday morning before work.

Good luck tonight please say hi to Paul & Bryony for me.

Wayne

Cheers wayne, let us know how you get on if you go out sunday. I managed a good recon trip last night,Called a couple of younger bucks in this morning then finally managed to get the client a nice old buck at about 8.15am after a good long stalk. Client was happy

All the best

Andy

Nice picture as always andy, i hope paul isnt working you too hard as i know how busy he gets at this time of year.
    I will be in touch soon reguarding getting you over again towards the autumn/winter period
    ATB
    jon

Quote Originally Posted by Lakey View Post
    Cheers wayne, let us know how you get on if you go out sunday. I managed a good recon trip last night,Called a couple of younger bucks in this morning then finally managed to get the client a nice old buck at about 8.15am after a good long stalk. Client was happy

All the best

Andy
    Nice one Andy, hope the rut is going well for you and Paul, I'm afraid I didn't get out had to go to work earlier than I hoped oh well got to earn a living some time ;-)

Wayne