Thread: Mike Pates in Nottingham

Mike Pates in Nottingham

Advertising - Mike Pates see post below
    Last edited by JAYB; 29-07-2011 at 08:54. Reason: Advertising

So have you joined here as a stalker as someone looking for increased business, I have "edited" your post if you wish to do things properly then by all means do but in the meantime do not use this site to promote your own.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

JAYB. The shooting club with vacancy for new members, and offering the range facilities, is a not-for-profit organization. There is no "business" element involved. As the range provides up to 120 metres indoor full-bore rifle facility (guaranteed no cross-wind nor rain) I thought it might be useful for stalkers in the Nottingham area to sight in their rifles, work up ideal loads, and practice. Perhaps you might reconsider if you ought to deny folks the chance to look into this facility.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Pates View Post
    JAYB. The shooting club with vacancy for new members, and offering the range facilities, is a not-for-profit organization. There is no "business" element involved. As the range provides up to 120 metres indoor full-bore rifle facility (guaranteed no cross-wind nor rain) I thought it might be useful for stalkers in the Nottingham area to sight in their rifles, work up ideal loads, and practice. Perhaps you might reconsider if you ought to deny folks the chance to look into this facility.
    We are not denying any of our members, but if you own the range or are involved in it, I assume one has to pay for the rights to use it? if not it is free then!!

Just like the range you mention we run this site and it costs us time and money, so therefore its 10 a month to advertise on here.

Thank you